亚博取款快速安全:（10.26）【院长论坛】Chemistry and Biology of Nucleic Acid- and Nucleotide-Bindi…
报告题目：Chemistry and Biology of Nucleic Acid- and Nucleotide-Binding Proteins
报告人：Yinsheng Wang, Ph.D.
Professor in Chemistry, University of California at Riverside,Riverside, CA
The functions of nucleotides and nucleic acids involve their interactions with cellular proteins. In this presentation, I will discuss about our recent efforts toward the development and applications of quantitative proteomic methods for unbiased, proteome-wide discovery of proteins that can recognize unique secondary structures of DNA. I will also discuss our recent development of targeted quantitative proteomic methods for interrogating ATP- and GTP-binding proteins at the entire proteome scale. The application of these methods for uncovering novel targets of clinically used kinase inhibitors and for revealing novel drivers and suppressors for melanoma metastasis will also be presented. Through this presentation, I hope to illustrate that quantitative proteomics constitutes a power tool for discovering novel nucleic acid- and nucleotide-binding proteins and for revealing their functions in cells.
1. Elevated Hexokinase II Expression Confers Acquired Resistance to 4-Hydroxytamoxifen in Breast Cancer Cells. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2019, pii: mcp.RA119.001576. doi: 10.1074/mcp.RA119.001576
2. High-Throughput Targeted Quantitative Analysis of the Interaction between HSP90 and Kinases, Anal Chem. 2019, 91(18): 11507-11509. doi: 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b03320
3. The Impact of Minor-Groove N2-Alkyl-2'-deoxyguanosine Lesions on DNA Replication in Human Cells, ACS Chem Biol. 2019, 14(8): 1708-1716. doi: 10.1021/acschembio.9b00129
4. HSP90 inhibitors stimulate DNAJB4 protein expression through a mechanism involving N6-methyladenosine, Nat Commun. 2019, 10(1): 3613. doi: 10.1038/s41467-019-11552-8
5. SLIRP interacts with helicases to facilitate 2'-O-methylation of ribosomal RNA and to promote translation, J Am Chem Soc. 2019, 141(28): 10958-10961. doi: 10.1021/jacs.9b04424